Attain Plus: A new standard in the 0 to 4 category
Attain Plus takes all of the incredible Plus Range features and packages them up into our slimmest child restraint. With Extended Rearward Facing to 30 months, and Forward Facing to a large 4-year-old, it's a very little child restraint, but a very big deal.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm approx. across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes, Attain is our narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market to date. Not only is it narrow across, but it also features an ultra-compact Rearward Facing depth, which is great for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers!).
The Attain Plus features an ISOFix compatible installation. The patented ultra-narrow, ultra-low recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFix anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way.
Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release. This makes uninstalling the restraint much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, you can store the ISOFix Compatible connectors in purpose-built, hidden compartments inside the restraint’s seat base.
Attain Plus features our Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort.
Air Cocoon Technology™ Plus (A.C.T) & Secur-air™
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ Plus (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. Attain comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
Twist & Lift™
Attain Plus features Twist & Lift™, which allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this, it means no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition, Attain comes with a fabric seat protector, and a free SafeGrip Belt Clamp.
After Sales Care
By purchasing Attain Plus and registering your warranty with us, you're automatically enrolled in our Premium Customer Program. Receive lifetime discounts on spare parts and covers, priority customer care and much, much more.
Model Number: CS8713IP
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 4-year-old
- ISOFix compatible installation
- Ultra compact width – great for 3 across
- Ultra compact Rearward Facing depth – great for small vehicles
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ Plus integrated
- Active Bamboo™ – high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy to remove shoulder pads
- Height adjustable crotch buckle
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 56cm
- Weight - 9.98kg
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm